The goal of cheesy plate levels is to destroy all of the plates in numerical order. It first appears at level 276.
- Plates are destroyed by either playing adjacent to the plate or by blasting it using a line blaster.
- Cheesy Plates are numbered sequentially (e.g., 1-6)
- Plates must be destroyed in order, e.g., #1 must be destroyed first, then #2
- No plate may be skipped.
- Two or more plates are allowed to be removed in a single turn as long as they are the next plates in sequential order (e.g., if #1 plate has been destroyed, #2 & #3 or even #2,#3 & #4, may be destroyed in a single move.)
- It is not uncommon to destroy 2 or even 3 plates in a single move using a blaster and/or adjacent play.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.