The codex, often called a book, is a blocker that appears for the first time in level 141.
What it does Edit
- Codexes open on a move and close on the next.
- They act like normal letters while they are open.
- If they are closed, they can not be removed.
How to destroy Edit
- Destroying codexes is only available when they are opened.
- You can destroy opened codexes like any other normal tile: by using their letter in a word, destructing it with a line blaster or, in cheese falls levels, by using a crown if it is located under a cheese chunk.
- It seems that closed codexes can only be destroyed with the hammer booster.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.