The crown magnet is a blocker that appears for the first time in level 231.
What it does Edit
- Each crown magnet will capture up to three crowns.
- Crowns are released & returned to the board when each magnet is destroyed.
- When destroyed, the crown magnet turns into a normal letter tile—which might require covering it with cheese, destroying it to allow a cheese chunk to fall, etc.
How to destroy Edit
- Playing an adjacent or using line blasters will remove a crown magnet.
- The game incorrectly claims that the crowns will be returned when "the last magnet is destroyed".
- Crown magnets are not all bad since they protect crowns & release them later in the game which on most levels is when crowns are worth more to the player.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.