bubble pop level. To pass it, you must pop 84 bubbles in 25 moves or fewer (in average, you have to pop 3.4 bubbles each turn). When you complete the level, you will get the message "Objective Completed" and if you have extra moves, the equivalent number of random tiles will become line blasters that will be automatically activated.Level 140 is a
- 140 is one of the levels most often reported as difficult on Facebook page and chat, and even though it isn't likely among very worst it is surprisingly difficult. More players reach this level than reach the extremely difficult levels
- This level really needs to have a few more moves allowed for the player to be reasonably likely to win.
- Level 140 requires proper strategy (see below) AND significant skills in how to control blaster direction, tricks for making longer words reliably, and destroying rocks (See below)
- The two isolated blocks at the top require a combination of blasters and crowns to clear
- The move stealers are protected by rocks.
- Get rid of the bottom stones as quickly as practical using blasters to strike multiple rocks in a single play
- Vertical blasters are usually the best, but horizontal are good and may be better, especially if dropped to the bottom on 140
- Making diagonal 6 blasters is frequently worse than a vertical 5.
- However, a diagonal blaster pointed at the 3 bottom right or left corner tiles will line up with the opposite side top cluster of 4 tiles -- pointing at THE corner will hit the long diagonal of that opposite top cluster.
- In the last few moves use Actively Play Crowns to finish off any bubbles at the end which you couldn't get with blasters.
- When playing crowns at the end, remember that a blaster can also blast a crown to pop an extra bubble.
- The player must know how to control blaster direction, tricks for making longer words reliably, and destroying stones. Anyone not succeeding should STUDY these subject thoroughly.
- note - this level is easier since the October 2016 update of Alphabetty
- Level 140 with 7 moves left over (runtime: 5 minute)
- Note: This is not the best example of playing this very challenging level as there were several lucky breaks; at the end if there were several bubbles spread around the board then this would have been the time to "actively play crowns" (4-letter words to create them) and clean up the remaindes.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.