growth mode level. To pass it, you must spread the cheese on 40 tiles in 45 moves or fewer (in average, you must spread 0.9 tiles with cheese each turn). When you complete the level, you will get the message "Objective Completed" and if you have extra moves, the equivalent number of random tiles will become line blasters that will be automatically activated.Level 170 is a
- Many people report this level (e.g., on Facebook) as one of the very toughest levels; likely it is in the top 5.
- The cheese is initially blocked on either wing by vines and difficult to spread along the two single columns into the main board.
- The large number of Rocks at the bottom cannot initially be reached until the center bottleneck is broken.
- It is highly likely that the difficult level was reduced by adding several moves (> 40) to the allowed total but the level remain among the most challenging.
- There is no strategy that will guarantee a win on this level but the following is quite reliably (especially with 42+ moves).
- Most people who reach this level will have the Witch Doctor artifact which gives an extra move (or two).
- A key strategy that has proven results is to focus almost entirely on breaking the bottleneck and only taking easy or excellent moves to spread the cheese.
- Play for vertical blasters, preferably in the center or at least on the two adjacent columns.
- Play adjacent to cheese (and the blasters) until the center column is broken through into the bottom area where most of the stones are located.
- Once the bottom is opened begin to ensure that cheese is spreading as well.
- Play adjacent to rocks on the bottom as much as possible even if 3-letter words are required, and attempt to make useful (most horizontal) blasters to clear the lower rows.
| This section in empty or incomplete.|
You can help by adding to it.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.