bubble pop level. To pass it, you must pop 77 bubbles in 26 moves or fewer (in average, you have to pop 3 bubbles each turn). When you complete the level, you will get the message "Objective Completed" and if you have extra moves, the equivalent number of random tiles will become line blasters that will be automatically activated.Level 172 is a
- The rocks and nearly divided board creates a tight game requiring separate play on each side until the rocks are broken
- Many types of blockers add to the difficulty
- Clear the move stealers quickly (within 4 moves)
- Clear the rocks while making long words adjacent to them to create blasters and pop bubbles
- Remember to attack multiple rocks on each move as often as possible (not multiple attacks on ONE rock).
- Clear and rock at top to join the two halves of the board
- When clearing blockers at bottom note that bottom stones hang the refill of new tiles
- Finish by actively playing crowns to pop bubbles in hard to reach places
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.