bubble pop level. To pass it, you must pop 77 bubbles in 25 moves or fewer (in average, you have to pop 3.1 bubbles each turn). When you complete the level, you will get the message "Objective Completed" and if you have extra moves, the equivalent number of random tiles will become line blasters that will be automatically activated.Level 181 is a
- There are 14 moves to kill the move stealer inside the rocks
- Gaps in the board create some difficulty
- The rocks protect the move stealer quite effectively
- There is plenty of time to kill the move stealer (14 moves)
- Plan to blast the move stealer but breaking the rocks is important in any case
- Play adjacent to the rocks while making long words adjacent to create blasters and pop bubbles
- Remember to attack multiple rocks on each move as often as possible (not multiple attacks on ONE rock).
- Clear the bottle neck and get more room to play
- Finish by actively playing crowns to pop bubbles in hard to reach places
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.