bubble pop level. To pass it, you must pop 66 bubbles in 24 moves or fewer (in average, you have to pop 2.8 bubbles each turn). When you complete the level, you will get the message "Objective Completed" and if you have extra moves, the equivalent number of random tiles will become line blasters that will be automatically activated.Level 183 is a
- There are 11 moves to kill the 2 move stealers
- Gaps in the board create some difficulty
- Initially the bottom rocks are protected by mousetraps
- Isolated pairs of letters can only be reached with blasters or crowns
- There is plenty of time to kill the move stealers (11 moves)
- Plan to blast the move stealers but breaking the rocks is important in any case
- Play adjacent to the rocks while making long words adjacent to create blasters and pop bubbles
- Remember to attack multiple rocks on each move as often as possible (not multiple attacks on ONE rock).
- Clear the bottle neck and get more room to play
- Finish by actively playing crowns to pop bubbles in hard to reach places
- Only when the other bubbles are removed can the player count on popping the isolated bubbles by playing crowns
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.