growth mode level. To pass it, you must spread the cheese on 40 tiles in 26 moves or fewer (in average, you must spread 1.5 tiles with cheese each turn). When you complete the level, you will get the message "Objective Completed" and if you have extra moves, the equivalent number of random tiles will become line blasters that will be automatically activated.Level 189 is a
- While not among the truly most difficult, this level ranks very close, and is perhaps in the top 10 to 20.
- Getting the cheese started and spread out of the bottom area is difficult because there are only 2 diagonal & congested 'exits' from the bottom where the cheese starts.
- Clearing the bottom rocks is difficult due to very little room to play.
- Kill the rocks at bottom and start spreading cheese
- Play what you must to get some space in the middle
- Rock breaking skills are important on this level because there is little room to make big words reliably at the bottom (but keep looking for useful ones).
- 3 rocks hit at once is better than 1 rock hit 3 times on same move
- Hitting a few rocks until they are destroyed is better than spreading hits out to just crack all rocks.
| This section in empty or incomplete.|
You can help by adding to it.
There is currently (Dec 8, 2015) a scoring problem on this level. Some people can't earn 3 stars who made higher scores than someone who received 3 stars.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.