cheese falls level. To pass it, you must bring down 9 cheese chunks in 22 moves or fewer (in average, you have 2.4 turns to bring down each cheese chunk). When you complete the level, you will get the message "Objective Completed" and if you have extra moves, the equivalent number of random tiles will become line blasters that will be automatically activated.Level 193 is a
- This is one of the most difficult levels. It will usually be the cheese slices on the far right that cause the most problems.
- The starting board is very limited by many blockers on all but 4 connected tiles at the start of the game.
- Several of the tiles are disconnected from the main tableau.
- Two of the cheeses being completely blocked by Rocks.
- Clear space by playing the top Move stealer while clearing the entanglers and codex blockers.
- Break the Rock in the middle left next to the other move stealer.
- Continue making longer words while playing adjacent to right hand rocks.
- Make vertical blasters to speed the fall of the left cheeses, and side blasters to help with the right side rocks.
- Of course, as always, 7+ all-way blasters are generally best.
| This section in empty or incomplete.|
You can help by adding to it.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.