growth mode level. To pass it, you must spread the cheese on 34 tiles in 25 moves or fewer (in average, you must spread 1.4 tiles with cheese each turn). When you complete the level, you will get the message "Objective Completed" and if you have extra moves, the equivalent number of random tiles will become line blasters that will be automatically activated.Level 222 is a
- Update: No longer among the REALLY HARD levels as they have once again reduced the difficulty; this time by removing an exclamator.
- Was one of the most difficult levels to beat. This level was so difficult to beat that the difficulty was reduced by allowing the player to LEAVE one tile without cheese, and then reduced again by removing the exclamator blocker in the upper left corner.
- The rock in the lower left has only one adjacent tile and it's very difficult line up blasters with the many diagonals of this tableau, the Rock is protected by a Move stealer which is protected by an exclamator. Not having to play the final cheese spread means this rock (or some other tile) can remain.
- Since there are very few POSSIBLE plays at first, the player must take what is available making every effort to remove the move stealers and to clear the mousetraps, and codeces to have room to play.
- While doing this the player also needs to start breaking Rocks and try to make blasters. Relatively few blasters, and relatively small ones, will be made on this level due to the play being largely along diagonals and the large number and numerous types of blockers.
- Since one tile may be left without cheese, it is likely that most players (most of the time) will leave the Rock near the lower left.
- This level has almost every type of blocker: mousetraps, move stealers (bombs), codex (book) blockers, and rocks -- no entanglers however.
- This level previously required Cheese to be spread to every tile and was so difficult that it was changed to allow one tile to remain without cheese.
- The difficulty was reduced a SECOND TIME by removing the upper left corner Exclamator! blocker.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.