growth mode level. To pass it, you must spread the cheese on 37 tiles in 24 moves or fewer (in average, you must spread 1.5 tiles with cheese each turn). When you complete the level, you will get the message "Objective Completed" and if you have extra moves, the equivalent number of random tiles will become line blasters that will be automatically activated.Level 225 is a
- Reported by many to be the most difficult level (especially now that 222 difficulty has been lowered.)
- There are simply too few moves to break all the high difficulty rocks reliably while dealing with all the other blockers and spreading the cheese.
- The player must play almost perfectly AND get lucky on the letter draw to complete this level in the allowed moves.
- note - this level is easier since the October 2016 update of Alphabetty
- General strategy, get the middle bottleneck CLEAR, so tiles fall down.
- Use the Witch Doctor Artifact (mouse helper) to receive extra move(s)
- Play adjacent to rocks as much as possible while making mostly cross blasters. Kill rocks.
- Cracking rocks is however more important than making blasters unless you are doing both
- Spread cheese as much as possible, break entanglers, but remember that it is the ROCKS that are the real problem.
- Don't be afraid to play entanglers without spreading cheese since cheese won't spread through entangler anyway and your later plays and blasters will probably move the cheese in any case.
- KILL THOSE ROCKS.
If you are Stuck Edit
- If you don't have all 3 Cheese Stars on Mousechu Picchu Level 141 through Level 185 consider replaying those levels to obtain all 3 Cheese Stars which bring Witch Doctor up to full power, giving you 2 extra moves
- Remember that creating a blaster may not be as good as touching 3 rocks on a single play with a small word -- the major key is to crack as many rock layers on every move as possible
| This section in empty or incomplete.|
You can help by adding to it.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.