cheesy plate level. To pass it, you must collect 6 cheesy plates in 26 moves or fewer (in average, you must collect 0.2 cheesy plates each turn). When you complete the level, you will get the message "Objective Completed" and if you have extra moves, the equivalent number of random tiles will become line blasters that will be automatically activated.Level 311 is a
- Rocks protect all but the #3 Cheesy Plate.
- Magnets will steal your crowns -- but eventually give them back when the magnet is destroyed.
- Falling blasters may not fall vertically but instead may 'bounce' into an open spot of an adjacent column -- this makes lining up blasters more difficult.
- Any player reaching this level should have little trouble defeating it as it is only slightly difficult and there are sufficient moves to win.
- Plates 1-2-3 and 4-5-6 are each lined up in such a way that an all-way blaster can play 3 plates at once or a double diagonal blaster can play 2 plates at once.
- There are 26 moves allowed but most people reaching this level will have 1 or 2 extra moves by using the Mermouse Artifact.
- Clear mousetraps & entanglers while making blasters or cracking rocks by playing adjacent to the rocks.
- If you are winning early the magnets can probably be ignored or will be removed by blasting in any case.
- As the blockersr are removed use blasters and rock breaking to clear plates in order, top down
- If you can create a horizontal, double-diagonal, or all-way blaster in the right place it is possible to remove multiple cheesy plates in a single turn.
- It is quite feasible to remove 3 cheesy plates in one turn using either an all-way blaster or adjacent tiles combined with a good blaster (probably diagonal).
- This game can be beaten quickly, as few as 6-12 moves, if played well with blasters, and lucky tile draws occur.
- In theory it can be complete in 3 moves.
| This section in empty or incomplete.|
You can help by adding to it.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.