bubble pop level. To pass it, you must pop 50 bubbles in 21 moves or fewer (in average, you have to pop 2.4 bubbles each turn). When you complete the level, you will get the message "Objective Completed" and if you have extra moves, the equivalent number of random tiles will become line blasters that will be automatically activated.Level 46 is a
- Some of the tiles are isolated from the main board and there are bubbles on them which must be popped by either using blasters or by playing tiles with crowns.
- While not among the most difficult levels, this one is called out by fairly new players who have trouble on first reaching it
- This level forces the player to continue developing the ability to choose the direction of the blaster, find long words, and play to create and use crowns efficiently.
- Plenty of room in the middle to make big words so the KEY is to control the direction of your blasters (your move for the last letter is the direction of the blaster);
- Left-right and diagonals are worth more on Level 46 than verticals which is opposite of most levels.
- Making plenty of crowns, especially later in the game to finish off the outlying letters.
- Don't play big words JUST to play big words; look for what the word will take out on the left or right and remember that if you play below the last tile of the word the blaster is going to fall down lower so will line up differently for blasting the sides.
| This section in empty or incomplete.|
You can help by adding to it.