bubble pop level. To pass it, you must pop 42 bubbles in 17 moves or fewer (in average, you have to pop 2.5 bubbles each turn). When you complete the level, you will get the message "Objective Completed" and if you have extra moves, the equivalent number of random tiles will become line blasters that will be automatically activated.Level 66 is a
- Move stealers are introduced in this level.
- There are only 3 moves to destroy all 3 moves stealers before they (each) subtract two moves
- Kill moves stealers within 3 moves to avoid losing turns.
- Play moves stealers in words or hit them with line blasters.
- Try to make longer words to create line blasters while dealing with the moves stealers.
- Continue to create effective line blasters to destroy as many bubbles as possible.
- Finish by "Actively Playing Crowns".
| This section in empty or incomplete.|
You can help by adding to it.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.