- 98 bubbles in 24 moves
- let's do the math 98/24 = slightly over 4 bubbles each move
- the most effective weapon early in the game is a 4-way diagonal blaster in the center that can hit 12 bubbles in one move
- one approach ... keep hitting quit until you can start the game with a 4-way diagonal blaster in the center
- plan B ... try to create a 4-way blaster on each of the first few moves
- this is very dependent on the tiles that are on the board at the start
- this may take a lot of lives ... the level is beatable, but may take several tries
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.